And here are chapters 7-9! Only one chapter to go! D:
Notes and trivia
- Chapter 7 is a special chapter. It was a public recording of the radio drama wherein there was an audience. You can hear the laughter of men in the background. Chapter 7 is a mix of a real life event and fiction. The voice actors of Tamayura went to Akihabara’s Ishimaru building to record the special radio drama. Chapter 7 sort of incorporated this event to the story but instead of the girls going to Akihabara, they went to the fictional place called Akiharaba.
- The Ojizou-sama is mentioned again! For those who have not watched Kimi ni Todoke or Tamayura OVA. An Ojizou-sama is a small stone statue commonly said to watch over children.
- In chapter 8 there were some misspellings, they were intentional!
- In chapter 9, doll parade and doll festival are two different events.
- What is a nijuuyaki? It’s a round baked thingy with cream filling inside. It looks like this.